How can church leaders make wise decisions when planning, designing, and constructing their church’s facilities?
How do church leaders address the needs and wants of the church while staying within their budget? When should they begin planning their future facility?
Pastors, elders, and leaders beginning the process of renovation or construction are faced with the questions of where to begin when to hire professionals, and how to successfully oversee the many details of their building project.
In Church Buildings, PlanNorth Principal Architect Katie Burch draws from extensive industry experience to give church executives the tools and knowledge to successfully lead their church’s renovation or new building construction from beginning to end.
Leaders will learn useful tips and advice of how to:
- Refine the vision and purpose for their church
- Create an informative, clear fundraising campaign
- Ensure their facilities meet the unique needs of their congregation
- Creatively work within their church’s budget
- Navigate the terms and processes of the design and constructions industries
Whether church leaders are just beginning their ministry or are knee-deep in a growing congregation, this book will serve as an excellent reference guide for an organized, informed approach to facilities.
Most importantly, leaders will walk away understanding how to ensure their church facility will serve people for decades to come.
Resources Found in the Book
- Rules of Thumb
- Questions for Leadership Discussion
- Targeted Action Items for all Stages of Growth
- Glossary of Construction Industry Terms
- Quick-Reference Index
Need to know exactly what’s included here and what we’re going to be talking about?
Katie explains all that in the video above.